Schedule & Points Criteria for UKG (NAF) Admission 2020-21
As per Dte of Edn, Govt of NCt of Delhi Circular No. F.DE.15(172)PSB/2016/12671-81 dated 13 Nov 19 regarding UKG Admission for academic year 2020-21.
Time and Venue for sale and receipt of Forms:
09:00 am -12:00 pm (except Saturdays, Sundays & Govt Holidays)
Air Force Bal Bharati School, Lodhi Road
Points Criteria for Admission to UKG Class
Note: The priority for admission of children in case of tie will be decided by draw of lots.
Class K. G.
(a) Registration will take place in December-January, for the new academic year.
(b) The minimum age for admission to K. G. is 4 plus, as on 31st March, of the year of admission.
(c) Admission to K. G. will take place as per the Government rules and regulations formulated from time to time.
(d) Registration in the first week of April depending on availability of seats in each class.
(e) Admission to be carried out through entrance test and on production of Transfer Certificates and Mark Sheets from the previous school.
The Registration of a student does not guarantee admission.
Class-XI : Registration will be carried out within 3 days of the date of declaration of Class X, AISSE examination result.
The intake points for admission to school are K.G. and XI. There are few seats available in the other classes.
- 7 days notice must be given in writing for a withdrawal. Fee is payable for the month in which TC is required.
- A Student will be issued a Transfer Certificate only when the school dues have been cleared.
- I-Card & Library Card must be returned to the librarian before clearance.
- The first and last payment of school dues must be done only in cash.
- In case a student is leaving Delhi, the Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by The Education Officer, Zone XX, C-4 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.